MoodShuffle is THE way to listen to your iTunes installed music when you are not sure what you want to hear. MoodShuffle determines your current listening mood and provides smart, shuffle-based, playback. MoodShuffle liberates you from having to repeatedly skip songs, typical in a standard shuffle, and frees you from the burden of having to create predefined playlists for all of your possible moods. All with an easy to use interface.
- Simple interface
- Freedom from playlist creation
- Relief from repeated song skipping
- Smart, not random, shuffle
MoodShuffle can figure out if you want to hear your new music, your favorite music, most listened to, songs you haven't heard in a while, a particular artist, album or genre, and on and on. Whatever your listening mood, MoodShuffle figures it out for you, so you don't have to.
- Stops playing and gets confused if running when you sync your device. Exit MoodShuffle before sync'ing.
- After sync'ing, MoodShuffle might report it can't find any songs. Launch the normal music player, it may "reorganize" your music. You can then relaunch MoodShuffle and it will run normally.
MoodShuffle Lite has all of the MoodShuffle 1.2 features. It is free, but contains purchase reminders that play randomly between songs.