Keep track of your working hours. Use the check clock to record your working hours with a few taps. You clock in and out as with a real check clock. Eventually required corrections can be made at any time, even when the work day is committed.
- Multiple clock in and out pairs.
- Separately specified target times for each week day.
- Optional arbitrary minimum break time. If no break is recorded by clock out and in, the specified minimum break time is applied.
- Optional round up of the clock in and round down of the clock out to the next integral multiple of an arbitrary minute-unit.
- History with overview of all months with recorded work hours as well as all days of a month including summation and balancing of the work hours.
- Editing of committed work days.
- Email export (CSV) of the monthly summary.