****The First Talking App with a very good Mini-Game****
MOOO .. Cows rarely open their mouth but Daisy is a non-stop talking cow that resides in your iPhone. Daisy responds to your voice and gestures; Talk to her and she will repeat whatever you say, poke her on her ears & foot she will be surprised but don’t overdo it or she will become real angry and finally, you can tickle her to make her laugh.
Daisy is a vegetarian cow so naturally a chicken leg is a complete no-no for her; She only eats good healthy hay, so just drag it from the right bottom of the screen towards her mouth to make her eat but again don’t upset her stomach by over-feeding (four times).
Another secret of Daisy is that she is allergic to sunflower hence you will have hard time wiping her boogers off the screen if you make her sneeze. She is also allergic to mosquitoes so don’t even think about putting them in her nostrils.
A Cow favorite hobby is to sleep and be pampered so if Daisy goes off to sleep just tap the bell to wake her up. She also likes to show off her teeth but only after properly brushing them, swipe across her mouth in a left-right motion to brush her teeth & be amazed by her dazzling smile.
The real highlight of the application is an integrated mini game that is bound to keep the users entertained for long hours. The game scene changes smoothly to a darker world with Daisy receiving Zeus blessing. However, the goal is simple, evil birds have taken over the skies and its up to Daisy to wipe them out. Users should have fun time blasting those evil birds from the sky while watching out for the peaceful birds that mean no harm to anyone.
• 'Super Daisy' mini game with the goal to kill evil birds
• Highly interactive pet, instant touch feedback
• Repeats your voice
• Smooth Animations
• Different interactive gestures like tickle, swipe, drag
• Interactive background with thundering clouds and a cow shed
• Different props like chicken leg, mosquito, hay, sunflower
• Great and varied sounds
• Capture images and share with your friends over email & Facebook
• iPod Touch owners, you need earphones with microphone to make snuffles repeat your voice
• iPhone 1st generation and iPhone 3G+ iOS4 owners, animations can be a little sluggish
• Best fun using it on iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4