Need a certain discount department type store while on the road? This universal app makes it easy to find the top chain locations nearest you (or far away). With or without service.
Why make this locator app when one can find them in other ways?
- This version includes only Walmart, Kmart, Kohls, Marshalls, Meijer, Ross Dress For Less, Big Lots, Target, JC Penney, Burlington Coat Factory and TJ Maxx. About 15,000 locations in all.
- For a variety of reasons, I often wind up at stores in the middle of a trip or in unfamiliar cities. Having to search each brands site or app isn't easy. Generic searches often bring up lots of extra stuff I don't want. Sometimes you just need to find the closest place that will have what you need. Fast.
- Each brand has it's own icon and filter so it's easier to find what you want.
- This app is universal for all iOS devices. Most locators are not.
- Find the nearest ones to you right now on the map view. Tap the compass button to re-center around you at anytime. You don't need a zipcode.
- Planning ahead for other places? Type a city in the search box and jump there on the map.
- No service to display maps? Use the in-app manual lookup. This is a big reason. Other locator apps always require service. When you want to find something, you want to find it fast no matter what.
- Tap a location for more information such as distance from your current location, phone number, address and directions.
- Easily report errors, changes, closures or post important comments from each locations detail view. I especially want comments on RV rig access.
For all features and best results, a GPS enabled device is recommended but this is designed to run and look good on all devices. The data is stored locally on your device. Using the manual lookup button, you can find places by state and city without internet service. You can list all places or just one preferred location.
This data is USA only right now.
AllStays LLC is not associated with the brands in any way. Just fans who want to help you find locations when you need them most on the road.