Tackywales Create Your Own Story is a creative new fill-in the blank story game with a fun twist.
Here's how to play:
1. Choose one of more than 50 included stories, customize an existing story, or create your own original wacky tale.
2. Answer the prompts, then view the silly results. You can play by yourself or with friends. If you can't think of a word, just tap the question mark and Tacky Wales will choose a word for you from its dictionary of 5000+ words.
3. Once your story is complete, shake the device for more fun. The resulting "spoonerisms" are named after the Reverend William Archibald Spooner, who is said to have raised a toast to her Highness Victoria, "Three cheers for our queer old dean!"
4. Tap "Read" to hear your story read out loud.
5. Email your story to yourself or a friend, or to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll publish the funniest stories.