Studio Pro brings in-person photo presentation, proofing, and sales to the iPad with an industry-proven approach to maximize print sales. With a well-tailored, streamlined interface to run the session you can easily run the viewings and take the order at the same time. Narrow down photo choices quickly, create layouts, and show your clients exactly what their photos will look like on their own walls using Studio Pro's powerful viewer.
Learn more about Studio Pro at studioproapp.com.
- Quickly preview and narrow down multiple photos with an intuitive interface.
- Crop photos at any aspect.
- Change the coloring from color to B&W or sepia and back.
- No permanent edits to your photos.
- Preview prints at actual scale on an external screen via AirPlay or a cable.
- Fill out pre-made layout templates or create your own.
- View photos and layouts to scale in actual rooms.
- Record orders and receive payments.
- Process credit cards through Authorize.NET, Stripe, or PayJunction without leaving the app.
- Preview custom frames and finishings as part of an order.
- Revisit previous orders and print invoices.
- Any number of custom products, finishings, and price lists.
- Support for multiple sales tax rates.
- Customizable slideshows.
- Add custom rooms either from an existing photo or by taking it with the iPad.
- Lockable user interface to keep clients or employees out of the administrative areas.
- Full support on both iOS 6, iOS 7, and iOS 8, running well even on the iPad 2.
- Load from multiple sources including the Camera Roll, File Sharing, and Dropbox.
- Customization of the invoice appearance.
- Support for any number of screen calibrations and quick calibration for new ones.
- Imperial (inches) and metric (centimeters) support.
- Support for any currency.
- Contextual help throughout the app and a detailed user manual.