GBox adds a handy G force meter to your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Measure and log your acceleration, braking, cornering G force, all within a simple user interface.
1. Support for iPhone 4's high resolution Retina Display.
2. Two different displays, digital and analogue.
3. Digital display with arrows and colors defining type of G force applied (acceleration, braking, direction).
4. Measure and display acceleration, braking and cornering with great accuracy.
5. Record all G force data, including every G force value that occurred, along with the time it occurred.
6. Send all G force data through email, in Comma Separated Values (.csv) format which is readable by almost every word processing, spreadsheet or text application available.
7. Highly configurable. Among others, adjust the sensor's measuring interval to accommodate your needs and/or conserve battery power.
8. Reset button configurable to perform either of two available functions.
9. Auto-calibration feature for quick usage.
10. Manual calibration for greater accuracy according to device position.
11. View session duration, max and average values for each session.
12. Big and easily operational buttons in portrait mode.
13. Suitable for motorcycle riders, with its advanced logging/recording feature. Just tap the Start button and slide your device in your pocket before riding.
14. Auto turn-off feature when no G force applied for configurable period.
15. Extensive usage guide with screenshots in a simple interface.
A useful addition to your vehicle's instruments, GBox will not disappoint with its advanced features.