... a must-have app - 5/5 stars! (connect magazine)
... among the 11 most important business apps!
Get MapAlarm today! The smart location-based reminder & social mapping tool is your all-in-one mapping solution:
* create location based reminders
* store & share your favorite locations
* share your position & tell your friends where you are via text, email or Twitter
* share locations via text, email or Twitter
* enjoy high resolution OpenStreetMaps as well as classic iOS maps
* once downloaded OpenStreetMaps are available offline
* zoom in with 1-finger double taps & zoom out with 2-finger double taps
Let your iPhone / iPad remember locations and tasks for you. Share your places with just a few taps!
* remember a cool spot (restaurant, store, sight ...) as you pass by and you'll never again have a hard time trying to recall where it was
* set an alert at the cheapest GAS STATION & don't forget to fill up for less
* collect your clean CLOTHES at the laundry you pass anyway while returning home
* place a reminder at your local ATM & never run out of CASH again
* save tourist SIGHTS in MapAlarm before going traveling - MapAlarm will show you where they are & remind you whenever you get close
* tell your friends where that great new restaurant is with just a few taps
* show where exactly you’re sitting in a park with GPS precision by text, email or Twitter
* mark DANGEROUS SPOTS in rivers like waterfalls before going canoeing
* place a MapAlarm at your DESTINATION when traveling by train or bus - don't oversleep the STATION where you have to get off
MapAlarm will help you whenever it comes to remembering places, sharing them & getting things done at certain locations.
PLEASE NOTE that for best results WIFI should be enabled. You needn't be connected to a wifi, of course - just leave the switch on.
MapAlarm will remind you even if your iPhone/iPad is idle or if you’re currently using a different app. Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
DON'T WORRY about battery life! GPS is turned OFF by default. The arrow icon on top of your screen does not indicate that GPS is turned on but only location services in general. While in background MapAlarm uses battery-friendly wifi / cell tower positioning.
Your FEEDBACK is greatly appreciated! If you'd like to suggest a new feature or need help using MapAlarm - just contact us:
Twitter: @MapAlarm (follow for news & usage hints)
Have fun with MapAlarm!