Math and fun - does this fit together ?
Yes, MathColoring combines the the fun of coloring pictures with calculating.
Correct calculating results in a beautifully colored picture.
Each color in the paint box has a value which may equal to the result of an arithmetic problem in an area of the picture. Calculate the result of the picture area, select the result color by touching the paint pot with your finger - your finger then acts as a pencil coloring the area with the selected color.
After most of the area is colored and the color is correct the area is automatically colored completely, if the color is wrong, the color disappears thus providing immediate feedback.
- Beautiful picture collection
- Configure type of arithmetic problem: matching of numbers only, +, -, +-
- Configurable number range up to 100
- Pictures are automatically stored so that the coloring fun can continue
at another time until all pictures are colored
- The pictures can be cleared, coloring can be repeated at another level