Chimani helps you plan, navigate, discover and socialize on your next national park adventure.
* Works without a cell/wifi connection (because there usually isn't one in the park!)
* Collect points and earn badges for visiting parks and points of interest
* Expert-written details on more than 300 unique points of interest (POIs)
* Professionally voiced 60-minute audio-guided auto tour
* GPS-enabled maps that work without a cell/wifi connection and can be custom edited and annotated
* Calendar of Ranger-led events
* Sunrise/sunsets times and top viewing locations
* Photo gallery with more than 126 park images
* Descriptions of more than 45 hiking trails
* Information on restrooms, picnicking, bicycling, and other in-park activities
* "Where Am I?" locator function for the entire park (note: does not work on non-GPS enabled devices)
Other features include:
* Easy-to-use interface with menus based on universal national park symbols
* Push notifications for park-related news, alerts, and events
* Lightning-fast search engine to quickly find information
For more details on this and other Chimani apps for the national and state parks, visit www.chimani.com.
Requires an initial Internet connection to download photos and offline map (either Wifi or cellular).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.