Where's My Snack?
"Uh-oh! Where did my snack go? Can you help me find it?"
Our animal friends were out on a picnic and discovered that their snacks suddenly disappeared.
Please help our friends find their snacks so they won't go hungry!
● Yummy snacks!
"Where's my snack?" is a pre-K animal-recognition toy app, the third installment of our "Where is it?" series.
* Look for hidden snacks behind trees, in flowerbeds, and in the pond.
* When you find a snack and tap it, it will fly out of its hiding place with a shower of twinkling stars.
* A delightfully animated intro screen with more sparkly effects illustrates how the animals lost their snacks.
* Supported languages: English & Korean
● Help the animals find their snacks!
* If you can't find the snacks, the animals will start crying :(
* When you find a hidden snack, it sparkles and takes you to the picture-tracing screen.
* Follow the numbers to trace the outline of the snack.
* Once you've finished tracing, the snack will twinkle and become complete! You can then feed it to the hungry animal it belongs to.
● Searching for hidden objects will help to stimulate kids' memory functions, while assorted images of birds, frogs, flowers will tickle them with surprise appearances. Tracing outlines of different snack shapes will also help kids to boost their concentration skills.
● Our "Where is it?" series are cognition-enhancing play apps that provide a fun and exciting way for pre-K kids to learn about the various characteristics of different animals. They also emphasize the importance of helping friends in need. Remember to meet all your animal friends of the "Where is it?" series in the Roundup Room! Here you can select your favorite animals to replay the game at any time.
● The "Where is it?" series is brought to you by edutainment developer papa's frog. "Where's my snack?" is the third edition of the series, and we have many more matching games coming up that feature animals and their distinct qualities!
● An announcement for papa's frog customers
All apps released by papa's frog are optimized for iOS versions 3.2 and up, compatible on both iPads and iPods (3rd generation and newer only).
We are working to make the apps work on older generation iPods and will let you know when this happens.