Featured in iTunes What’s Hot In Productivity
Top Rated Family Calendar as Seen on ABC News, Wall Street Journal and more.
● Combines your family's events in the cloud, so you know everyone's schedule, anywhere, anytime. Unifies each family member's events from work, school, and home in a single app.
● Busy moms and dads can manage family events on the go from any iOS device.
● Syncs with the iOS Calendar app, so Skedi events are viewable in your favorite online calendar. So, there's no need to switch to a centralized shared calendar, family organizer, or planner. Requires in-app purchase.
● Gives you the power to delegate, easily assign activities and tasks to other family members, friends, and babysitters.
● Check everyone's availability at-a-glance.
● Receive transactional emails for new invitations and assignments. Also, get real-time push notifications with in-app purchase.
● Real "human" support at skedi.zendesk.com or email@example.com
● Personal data is kept private. Only other family members can view your calendar. Details of non-Skedi events are concealed from other family members. To reveal a non-Skedi event, simply copy it into your Skedi calendar.
● Syncs with the iOS Calendar app (requires in-app purchase)
● View Skedi events in your favorite online calendar (requires in-app purchase)
● Invitations and assignments
● Calendar alerts and email notifications
● Import events
● Share events via email and SMS
● Unlimited support
Learn more about Skedi at rodaxsoft.com, screenshots, demos, how-it-works and more. Check out our rave reviews too!
You will need a Skedi account before using the app. Sign up is free at http://skd.bz/reg. Important: Only one person from your family will need to sign up at our website. Your other family members will receive an email invitation to join your Skedi family network.
You'll want to use Skedi with other family members, to learn how to share your purchase, go to our website, rodaxsoft.com.
If you have any questions or problems contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your calendar data is secure. All data sent between the app and web server is securely encrypted using a 128-bit SSL certificate.
Works on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad