DEWALT® Mobile Pro™ is a full-featured calculator and reference tool designed especially for construction pros. It comes with a construction and scientific calculator plus calculator templates for area, length, and volume, as well as estimating studs, drywall, and concrete slabs.
In addition to the free capabilities, DEWALT Mobile Pro offers in app purchases for construction topics such as carpentry, concrete, business math, finish materials, trim work, landscaping, site work, and more, all developed with professionals in the field.
DEWALT Mobile Pro is designed specifically for construction pros.
• Provides instant answers to critical job-site questions.
• Remembers the math so you don’t have to.
• Uses real-world examples to explain concepts.
• Helps you visualize the situation with detailed illustrations.
• Offers a wide range of trade-specific add-ons.
• Gives you instant and exclusive access to valuable content.
DEWALT Mobile Pro is a handy mobile resource.
• Share calculation results instantly by email.
• Find previous calculations quickly in stored history.
• Search, filter, and create favorites to make calculations easy to find.
• Access DEWALT resources directly from the app, find service centers, and more.
DEWALT Mobile Pro includes the following free capabilities:
• Powerful construction calculator that includes feet-inch math for lengths, areas, and volumes.
• Area, length, and volume conversions.
• Area and volume shape math including circles, squares, rectangles, and polygons.
• Formulas for estimating studs, drywall, and concrete slabs.
• Access to DEWALT resources directly within the app.
The free calculator includes the following features:
• Feet-inch math for lengths, areas, and volumes.
• Decimal and fractional math.
• Powers, logs, trigonometric, and hyperbolic math functions.
• Calculation history with fast recall.
• Store results or calculations in 10 memory locations.
In addition to these free features, you can purchase all add-on calculations in the Master Pack or individually for:
• Business math
• Concrete work
• Construction math
• Finish materials
• Site work
• Trim carpentry