ManageStaffLite is intended to help managers or team leaders of shift workers and shift workers themselves.
- Enter contract hours based on weekly, 2 weeks, 3 weeks and 4 weeks rotation or just enter casual day-to-day shifts for your staff.
- It will help to keep track of who is working on each day without any need to look on the roster.
- How many staff members are working on each day in every department.
- Press on an employee name to email or just to make a call.
- Hours spent compared to budget for each day.
- Keep track of staff on leave.
- Lets you change staffs contract hours and can email changes to payroll straight away.
- Set budget hours for different departments.
- Enter daily comments for staff member. Example: - Late In, Early Out, Sick etc.
- Email Contracts to staff.
- Reports will help you to get a clear view of how many times a staff member was sick, late etc in a given time frame based on the comments added.
- Find out Budget hours and spent for each department.
- Find out Budget hours and spent everyday.
- To find out who would be working in a given future date.
- Give you an idea on how many hours a staff member is doing in a given time frame.
For Shift Workers:
- Enter your contract once and it will save your shifts for next 6 months and you don’t have to look on the roster to check your next shifts or you can enter your casual day-to-day shifts.
- Check your shifts on any given date in future, to find out if you would be working on this day. Will help you in planning.
- Enter your colleague’s hour to know who would be working with you everyday.
- Enter your leave dates.
- Find out how many hours have you worked between dates.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please kindly email me on email@example.com as there is no way for a developer to reply to comments.