“Grace is the breath of God—an invisible essence beyond intellect that moves swiftly amongst us,” teaches bestselling author Caroline Myss. Is it possible to become a living conduit of this powerful force? In the Channeling Grace app, Myss suggests that “not only is it possible, but grace is immediately accessible to you and everyone around you—through humility, devotion, and the courage to follow divine guidance.” With the Channeling Grace app, you are invited to ascend to what Myss calls the “altitude of the mystics” and invoke this expansive energy in your life.
Learn more about:
- How to recognize grace in your life
- Some of the countless ways we experience grace: both internally as a sudden insightful voice, and externally as synchronicity in the world
- Specific invocations to contact grace directly
- How to use grace to navigate your path in times of chaos
- How to gain clarity and direction in your life—and to heal yourself or others—by invoking grace
“Grace is as real and tangible as sparkling sand on the beach," teaches Myss. "It's ready to dramatically transform your life at any time—if you are willing to acknowledge and embrace it." With the Channeling Grace app, this renowned teacher offers her expert guidance to help you maintain a steadfast connection to this illuminating and divine phenomenon.
The Channeling Grace app features:
- Caroline Myss’ insights on invoking the power of grace (2 hours, 38 minutes of audio teachings)
- A relaxing slide show
- An interactive vine garden to enjoy while listening (iPad only)
- Bookmarking to help you easily find your favorite content
- A bonus video with Caroline Myss on the energetics of healing
- A bonus interview transcription of “Healing Beyond Reason,” an in-depth conversation with Caroline Myss
About the Author
Caroline Myss is the author of four New York Times bestsellers: Anatomy of the Spirit, Sacred Contracts, Invisible Acts of Power, and Why People Don’t Heal and How They Can. A leading voice in the field of energy medicine and human consciousness, Myss holds degrees in journalism, theology, intuition, and energy medicine. She has appeared on two highly successful public television programs, and on The Oprah Winfrey Show.