'Hiragana Tracer' is a fun app for children (and adults!) to learn the shapes, strokes and sounds of the Japanese alphabet.
For those mums and dads in a rush, here's an executive summary of features:
- complete set of characters
- correct character stroke order
- native Japanese pronounciations
- sequential character mode
- random character mode
- large, child friendly, colour choice
- simple, intuitive interface
Your child will learn all the characters and, importantly, their correct stroke order. Each character has native Japanese pronounciations, to help your child speak like a native.
Your child can choose from a large range of funky colours to make their letters their own. Large, fun buttons and a simple to use interface make it easy for your child to get started and stay engaged.
'Hiragana Tracer' is a universal app, so it will work in native resolution on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad for the one price.