* Keep records of attendance at events!
* Keep track of the people who reserve Yes to an event, but do not show up so you can take ACTION after a number of no-shows.
* Meetup Leaders and Administrators can now easily keep track of RSVPs and no-shows to your events.
* At your event, 'Check-In' people as they show up as easy as a tap on their picture.
* Keeps records of those who don't show up so you can remove them from your group after a number of no-shows.
* 'Meetup CheckIn' uses the Meetup.com APIs but Meetup Inc. does not endorse nor sponsor 'Meetup CheckIn' and we are not affiliated in any way with Meetup Inc.
* Once installed - run the app and login to Meetup.com - you must have a membership at Meetup.com.
* You will see a list of your upcoming Meetups and Meetups from the last two weeks.
* On the Settings screen, use the toggle button to show only Meetups that you host versus all the events that are available.
* Tap an event to see members who have RSVP'd 'YES' to this event.
* After you have chosen an event and members who have already RSVP'd are displayed you can now go offline, run other apps, (but keep this app active in the background) and take attendance later.
* Tap members as they show up to mark them as attended.
* Tap on Lock to unLock, then Tap on Checked-in member to uncheck Checked-in status.
* Toggle button on top hides/shows Checked-in members.
* No-show data is kept and accumulated for each member.
* Click on 'Create Report' to create attendance report and copy report to your clipboard. Open up your email program, paste the clipboard into your email body and email to yourself to save for later.
* As members attend future events, members accumulate 'X's as they miss past events.
* Tap highlighted members to see past records of missed events.
* Now you can easily keep track of and remove members who repeatedly miss events, reports contain links to email members.
* Recommended for Hosts and Administrators, however any member of group can use.
-ADVANTAGES OF THIS APP
* CheckIn function of this app is different from the CheckIn function at Meetup.com.
* CheckIn feature on Meetup.com allows individual members to checkin even if they don't attend the event.
* CheckIn function of this app cannot be overridden by members - only you can CheckIn users, giving you complete and accurate records.
* Take attendance at events where there is no wifi or network connections. Make sure you open event when you have network connection to download RSVPs before you head out to event.
* Easily keeps track of noshows.
* Creates reports that can be emailed to yourself with links to email members.
* If you are a host and host events that have unlimited space and don't care if people RSVP and never show up then this app may have no benefit for you.
* If you are a host and host events with limited space and are tired of people who RSVP but never show up for the event, then this app is for you.
* With this app you can easily keep track of people who RSVP and never show up.
* Easy to use - logon and go!
* Shows previous and upcoming Meetup Events from all of your Meetup Groups.
* Quickly shows pictures of all members attending your Meetups, highlighting members that have missed past events.
* Tap member pictures to check them in to an event.
* Logon with Oauth (most secure way of logging into Meetup - does not store Userid/pw on your device)
* Feedback and support: [email protected]
* More information at: http://fuzzychocolate.com/w/meetup-checkin/
* Does not work well if cross-posting multiple groups to one event.
* Meetup CheckIn requires a member account on Meetup.com in order to function.
* Meetup CheckIn requires an Internet connection.
* Current version does not sync data across devices.
* Some photos take longer to load than others as member's photo sizes vary greatly.