Experience the best of The Straits Times award-winning content with the latest ST app. The app is free to download, and all users can read stories in their entirety.
Besides a whole new interface and various performance improvements, you can now:
Personalise the first page of the app
Pre-load your ePaper (PDF) and Print Edition for quicker access
Have the news read out to you with our new text-to-speech feature
Bookmark articles for reading later
Subscribers get to read an unlimited amount of stories, and access to the ePaper.
Your subscription options:
• 7-days subscription for US$8.99
• 1-month subscription for US$32.99
• Readers can choose to subscribe for 7 days or for 1 month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Have questions or feedback on the new The Straits Times App? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org