Mandarin Chinese Learning Games for Kids. Educational activities teach kids to read, speak & spell.
• Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
• Course for preschool, early learners & young children studying languages.
• More than 11,000,000 parents and kids choose our apps worldwide
FUN CHINESE EXPLAINED
It combines a structured Mandarin Chinese language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our language course is divided into lessons. Each language lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun Chinese uses male and female voices. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Free to download – your first language lesson is included free of charge!
There are many more lessons available for purchase.
• Animals - Meet many animals alone and in groups.
• Numbers - Learn how to count.
• The Body - Learn the major parts of the body.
• Fruits - Talk about the fruits you like.
• Food - Learn how to say the food you want.
• Clothes - Describe the clothing people are wearing.
• Vehicles - Describe things, like cars and bicycles.
• The House - Learn furniture, rooms and where they are.
• Sea Animals - Compare things, like sharks and turtles.
• School Bag Lesson - Learn classroom objects and whose they are.
Get unlimited access to all learning activities by signing up to our free 7 day trial.
• Monthly Subscription: Unlimited access to all learning activities. Billed at $9.99 (USD)* per month.
• Annual Subscription: Unlimited access to all learning activities. Billed at $39.99 (USD)* per year.
* Prices displayed are USD$. Actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
• Use subscription on any device registered with your Apple ID.
• Your Apple ID account will be charged after the free trial period.
• Recurring billing, cancel anytime.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Manage Subscription: Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the you purchase a subscription.
FOR EARLY LEARNERS
The variety of games, challenges, and different modes of interactivity can help with other areas of your child’s development:
• Play is an important element of your child’s development
• Helps your child build motor skills and concentration
• Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging activities
• Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
• Helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
Fun Chinese is created by our team of expert educators who have brought their classroom-tested language courses to tablets and smartphones.
We have created step-by-step courses that teach languages in an effective and entertaining way.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
• More Information: https://studycat.com/apps/fun-chinese