Word Wallpaper is the third app from the extremely popular Mr Thorne Does Phonics which has had huge success on Youtube and the App Store around the world.
Mr Thorne's Word Wallpaper is educational, creative and fun. Over 93 wallpaper activities based on letters, sounds and words designed to encourage the user to draw, write and create. The player is required to think of words that feature a particular sound or spelling pattern and then decorate a wallpaper with their words. The app will help boost reading skills, spelling ability and fine motor control for writing. This app is ideal for use at home or in the classroom.
1. Pick a letter sound or spelling pattern.
2. Think of words that feature that sound.
3. Write them on the wallpaper using different colours. Try to join your letters.
4. Take a photo of the word wallpaper and store on your iPad - ideal as a record of progress in the Early Years.
1. Use the iPad as a mini whiteboard and draw whatever you like!
2. Take a photo of your creation.
Perfectly matching to the ages 3-8 and anyone learning to read English. Also useful for children with dyslexia as the app offers words on a cream background with an off-whiteboard for free drawing, writing and creating in the classroom or at home.
Love from Mr Thorne xx
Please note: This application was designed by Mr Thorne Productions and created by Angel Applications Ltd. Please contact them directly with any support queries!