Make Indian Scripts your choice app for editing or typing in Indian Scripts. Indian Scripts comes with a unique keyboard layout and user interface to allow typing and editing in your chosen Indian language and script.
Save and share what you write with friends and family via email, Facebook, SMS, PDF and Twitter. Save what you write later use if you may and continue at a later time.
You can use the native key board of iPhone/iPad and mix with the keyboard that comes with 'Indian Script'. You can even write mixing different Indian scripts plus english or simply use it to cherish your Indian language.
Indian Scripts editor is great for beginners and experts alike. If you do not have lot of opportunity in your life to use your language you can become more familiar with your chosen language and script and cherish this gift of tradition. If you are an expert in your language use it to communicate and share ideas with friends and family.
Languages supported in Indian Scripts include:
- Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu and Kannada
- Hindi, Sanskrit, Devanagari
- Bengali, Assamese, Oriya
- Gujarati and Sinhala for the Sri Lankan users
Indian Scripts editor keyboard has keypads that allow entering of vowels, consonants and signs to make up the language and sentence. English and numerals can be mixed in the text entered.
Other features include:
- Save and manage a list of documents
- View documents grouped by language
- Create documents in selected languages
- Enter text mixed in different languages
- Keypads unique to each languages
- Vowels and Consonants separated from Connector Signs and Symbols
- Easy toggle keys to toggle forward and backward in character set and signs
- Separate optional subject line pop-in/pop-out
- Clear text area
- Help document viewer
- character cut/copy/paste
Your wait is over!! GRAB your own personal copy of Indian Scripts to learn and start your love affair with Indian Scripts!!
PS: Indian Scripts works best with the built-in fonts on the Apple devices.