The ultimate tool for documenting and recording the magic of Disney vacations. The app will remind you of photo ops on your list you created when you are near those locations in the parks at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. Add notes to the photos as you take them, mark off who was in the pictures, and which camera they were taken with. When you get home, export and email yourself a list of all of the photos you took, which camera they are on, any notes you added, and all of the tags for each photo. Use the unique lists of memories to capture before,during, and after the trip so you don't forget anything.
- add the people that will be on your vacation
- add the cameras you will be using on your vacation (your device and PhotoPass will be added automatically)
- select from ride, attraction, dining locations, and picture spots at DL and DCA that you want to take a photo at and your device will alert you to take a picture when you are near that location
- select memories from a list of memory ops that will help you document your vacation starting with planning through returning home.
- select the people that you want to have in each photo op or memory op (or no people at all)
- photo ops and memories can be added more than once with different people
- take the photos for locations or memories in app with your iPhone and they will automatically be marked as taken and moved to the "taken" list
- take photos with other cameras you added when you set up your trip, as well as PhotoPass; mark them as taken and which camera they were taken with (so you don't wonder where that special photo is).
- add a note to each photo taken with device
- any photos taken in app will have the location (park name, land name), date, names of people included in the photo, and the notes generated by you, added to the metadata of the photo.
- export the list of taken photos and email it to yourself or anyone else and use that information when you are ready to create a photobook or scrapbook of your vacation.
*Location notifications require wireless or cellular connection.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*This is an unofficial application and not endorsed by or affiliated with Walt Disney Company.