The most convenient drivers logbook for iPhone.
Did you ever forget to update your logbook when driving your car?
This app will automatically:
- notice when you drive and record your trips
- compute start and end mileage
- suggest type and reason for each trip based on your previous trips
- remember your parking location
- look up start and destination addresses
All you need to do to keep a drivers logbook is to download this app and carry your iPhone with you. How much easier can it get?
After recording your trips you can:
- view your trips on a map (including start and destination address, distance, duration and reason)
- print your logbook from within the app on any Air Print compatible printer
- create a CSV version of your logbook and send it to your Mac or PC where you can format and print it (e.g. using Excel, Numbers or OpenOffice)
- store a backup of your data on your Mac or PC
- create a PDF version of your logbook
If you have a bluetooth device in your car (e.g. a bluetooth headset), My Logbook can look for it to be even more accurate in detecting when your start and stop to drive.
All features are implemented using the latest iOS 7 technologies to be as battery friendly as possible.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.