Touch the screen anywhere or press a switch to splat the clowns as they move across a target in the middle of the screen, splat five clowns to get a reward. What will you throw this time, ripe fruit, rotten cheese or a custard pie?
This accessible and inclusive game has been designed to encourage and develop hand-eye coordination and switch timing skills. Auditory prompts and a clear background with bright objects make this an ideal game for children with visual and perceptual difficulties. Choose the easy level and the clown will wait for you to throw! Switch input is accepted from all the currently available switch interfaces.
• Ideal for early hand-eye coordination.
• Auditory prompts and clear graphics for users with visual difficulties.
• Easy skill level for error-less operation.
• Hard level and speed control to increase difficulty.
• A fun way to develop switch timing skills and anticipation.
• Learn to wait - press too soon and the clown gets away.