★ Compatible with iOS 6 /iPhone 5 ★
★The Best Translation App★
★Compatible with iOS 5 and the new iPad
★ Over one million users worldwide
Point the iPhone’s or the new iPad’s camera at any word and Smart OCR will instantly define and translate it. No need to manually type words or take pictures. This app will be your indispensable travel tool primed to give you translation on-the-go.
Any sentence or phrase can be translated into destination language and get entertain by add-on features like text-to-speech, OCR, history tracking
Smart OCR - Instant Translation & Search is a professional instant translator application.
【Instant View & Translate 】
• The instant 'View and Translate' feature allows you to get instant translation simply by pointing your iPhone’s camera at a word you want to look up.
• Awesome Translator recognizes and translates amongst multiple languages, ranging from Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Czech, Slovak and Romanian. No need to type a word to look it up!
• You can also select an image from your iPhone to get the translation immediately without typing words in.
• Text-to-speech, Listen to pronunciations of translated text by native speakers.
• Vocabulary book, search history , result sharing, and more
【Detailed & Full Sentence Translation 】
• To proceed with looking up additional words or knowing more about the usage of particular words, you can first take a snap of the text and then focus on the words one by one and look them up.
• Provides full sentence translation and pronunciation.
【Smart & Helpful Functions】
• Save your search records automatically. You can even build your own word database to increase translation efficiency.
• You can also manually enter and translate words.
• Provides an anti-shake function for better image quality.
• Compatible with iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS and iPad 2/the new iPad
• Not recommended for iPhone 3G/iPod touch 4th Generation, due to the camera's inability to auto-focus.