Hitachi’s Visual Communication System is an easy-to-use, convenient, and high-quality video conferencing system.
When installed on an iPad/iPhone, this product lets you hold multi-point video conferences with PC terminals (Visual Communication System Desktops), while sharing video, audio, and other data.
Conditions of use
- Device used to test operation (supported device): iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini & iPad mini with Retina display
-Supported iOS version: 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, 7.1
- This application is provided to customers who have installed Hitachi's Visual Communication System.
- For Visual Communication System (version 02-08 or later) conferencing servers, you need a smartphone connection license, a seat license, and a download license to use this application.
Note that the first time you log in to a conferencing server, one download license on the conferencing server is used up.
-Depending on usage environment, echo may occur when a user joins a conference without using headphones. If the echo is still present even after adjusting speaker volume, it is recommended to use headphones during the conference.
- For audio calls, we recommend using headphones.
- Hitachi, Ltd. is not responsible for any damages caused by using this application.
- iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Company names, trade names, product names, etc. are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
- Screenshots are images.
- Screen display varies depending on iOS versions.
- The information here is subject to change without notice due to an improvement to products.
(C) Hitachi Information & Telecommunication Engineering, Ltd. 2014. All rights reserved.