If you have trouble remembering what you've learned, then this is the app for you.
*** THE BEST VOCABULARY APPS IN THE APP STORE ***
Knowji makes the highest quality and most effective vocabulary apps in the App Store. Sample content from all our apps for FREE with Knowji Vocab Lite. You won't believe how quickly you'll learn! Knowji Vocab apps are Common Core aligned.
*** WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ***
"If you’re looking for an app that reaches all types of learners, Knowji has you covered. With pictures, synonyms, antonyms, sentence examples and more, children will pick up new words quickly." Monica Burns, Apple Distinguished Educator, K12 teacher, New York
“Knowji, thank you so much! I am an English teacher. I have 3 of your apps now for myself, and I encourage all my students to buy Knowji's apps as they are studying for the SAT.” Mandy Barber, The Harker School, English teacher, CA
"I can't recommend Knowji more highly to anybody studying the TOEFL. It’s a must-have. Also, it’s about half the price of carrying around bulky vocab cards!" Brent Warner, TOEFL and ELL educator, toeflibtbook.com
“My son is using Knowji SAT Top 500. He completed it (500 words) in 10 days. He was not at all showing any interest in other SAT apps or books. I really recommend this app to SAT students.” Ranishoba
"I used Knowji with my ELL students - they LOVED it! If you're looking for an app that will motivate your students, then you have found it!" Denise Waite, MS, Bayside High School, Florida
"Knowji makes the best vocab apps anywhere! They really helped me build my GRE vocabulary. Thank you Knowji!" Sam Thanapornsangsuth, Chulalongkorn University student, Fulbright Scholar, Thailand
"Knowji is almost too good to be true. We homeschool our 11 year old son, and we now use Knowji apps as our 6th grader's complete vocabulary curriculum which supplements his language arts program and aid in his writing assignments. I can't recommend Knowji highly enough." Sheena78, Hawaii, homeschool mother/teacher
*** WHY CHOOSE KNOWJI? ***
Our built-in memory coach uses scientifically proven methods to ensure you'll learn and remember hundreds of words quickly and easily. Our team of content creators, including Stanford University graduates and PhDs, spent years developing rich, engaging content so that you won't just memorize words, you'll really understand them!
When evaluating other apps, ask if they offer you what Knowji offers you:
- Image: A beautiful custom image for every word
- Audio pronunciation
- Example sentence(s): Sentences are written in a story-like format with endearing characters that help you develop an emotional connection with the words you're learning.
- Word family
- Verb tenses
- Adjective comparatives & superlatives
- Nouns (singular & plural forms)
- Many word affixes & roots
- Spaced Repetition: A scientifically proven method for optimal memory retention. The app keeps track of how well you've learned a word, and presents challenging words more frequently than others. It even suggests a time when you should drill again before you forget the words.
- 4 Learning Modes: Passive & active recall (including spelling), receptive & productive learning.
- Quiz: Quiz yourself anytime using multiple modes.
- Goal Setting: Specify how many new words you want to learn per day, or set a target completion date.
- Search: Look up a word, definition, or example sentence.
- Favorite: Favorite a word so you can quickly reference the word later.
- Do Not Learn: No more wasted time learning words you already know.
- Progress Tracker: See how many words you've learned and how well you know them.
- Status Report: See how much time you've spent learning.
- Accent Reduction & Proper Pronunciation: Record your own voice and compare it with Knowji’s voice.
CONNECT WITH US:
knowji.com (We love hearing from you.)