As Featured on:
- The Steve Harvey Show
- Washington Post - Is your child’s artwork or performance worth Keepy?
- Buzzfeed - 26-ways-to-preserve-your-kids-memories-forever -
- Mashable - "Apps for Long-Distance Family Members"
- BabyCenter- “This is the app that I wish my own mother had.“
- CafeMom - TheStir - “It will blow your mind ... and open up so much storage space in your home!”
Keep organize and share your children's artwork, schoolwork and family memories, easily and privately. Upload photos and videos, share with grandparents, create and order prints, gifts and photo books in minutes.
Konmari keeps telling us we need to declutter our home and kids' artwork and paperwork are coming high in the guilt level.
Think of it as private FB for your children memories
“Keepy makes it easy to upload photos, videos, and notes, which are organized by a child and by year” - Washington Post
“It will blow your mind ... and open up so much storage space in your home!” - CafeMom
Keepy helps you stay organized, saves your family’s memories, and clutter-free your home. With Keepy, you can record your voice or a video telling the story of each memory, share your photos and videos with grandparents and loved ones, and preserve your family’s enriched memories forever. Everything can be accessed in the Keepy app or on your very own private Keepy website.
- Convert your photos and videos into enriched memories
- All of your memories can be viewed on your very own private Keepy website
- Print your memories as photo gifts directly from the app or the web
- Keepy is free (that’s a pretty great feature!)
- Each member of the family gets their very own memory timeline
- Easily attach a video or voice stories to every memory
- Invite grandparents and loved ones to be your kid’s “Fans” so they can see everything you save via E-mail, Web or phone
- Fans can show their love by leaving voice, video or text comments on your memories
- Special cropping tools to enhance the best of your family’s artwork schoolwork, birthday cards, report cards etc.
- Auto Sync everything to Dropbox
Here are some ways to use Keepy for your family’s memories:
- Easily update grandparents and loved ones on what’s going on in your kids’ lives
- Save photos of toothless grins, the first day of school, pregnancy sonograms, best friends, vacations, and more....
- Save videos of soccer games, recitals, graduations, birthday parties, first steps, holidays, and more...
- Save your child’s Lego creations, finger paintings, school projects, drawings, certificates, and more...
- Write love notes to your child when the moment strikes
- Record your child telling you about each photo and video and keep that cute voice forever.
- Reduce the clutter in your home by saving artwork and schoolwork to Keepy and then tossing it (if you can :)
- Create a timeline for every member of your family (even grandparents!) so your kids can learn the story of their lives
Keepy app is free to download and to use for up to 7 memories a month. Keepy Unlimited subscription allows you access to all the features that the free version does but for an Unlimited number of memories.
Keepy Unlimited is available with a monthly or annual subscription, after 7 days free trial. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off after purchase by going to the ‘Manage Subscription’ page in settings.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Read more about our privacy and terms on