* It is a simple GO game(19 x 19). It is easy to play. It provides Game Center Network Battle.
* To avoid the argument, App check the dead stones that not be captured after game over.
* The icon below the word "NOW" shows whose turn and the piece used.
* To provide the diversified playing methods and different settings below:
-Computer- Your opponent is the computer. This is a practice for you. The computer makes the first move.
-2 Players- Your opponent is another person. The black player makes the first move.
-Network- Game Center matches the two players and computer decides the colors. You can play with all players of the world. (Please join Game Center at first.)
-Leaderboards- Game Center saves the result of the games including the wins, draws and defeats of the players, and provides the Leaderboards.
-Achievements- Game Center saves the players’ “Points” and provides the achievements.
-Audio Switch- Turn on/off audio.
* The Undo function only for the Computer mode and the 2 Player mode.
* The point formula for Achievements:
1 win=3 score, 1 draw=1 score, 1 defeat=-1 score, ten scores=1 point, points=(wins x 3 + draws - defeats) / 10
* The player who exits game before game over loses the game at the network mode.
* The more explanations please refer to the Readme of the app or APP Support.