Build a new weight loss habit by tracking your weight on a daily basis with Goal Weight.
We all have our own weight loss journey. My journey included creating a new daily habit of stepping on the scale every morning and recording the results. Over time I looked forward to stepping on that scale and entering a new result into Goal Weight to see how far I've come, and to ensure I was still moving in the proper direction.
Inspired by the The Hacker's Diet, https://www.fourmilab.ch/hackdiet/, the moving average trend line helps smooth out the occasional weight gain days, putting those days in perspective, and making sure I didn't freak out when I saw a large jump from one day to the next.
Read a full description about the moving average trend line in The Hacker's Diet http://www.fourmilab.ch/hackdiet/e4/signalnoise.html
In Goal Weight one can:
* Save your measurements in Apple's Health app
* Set a starting weight and goal weight so you know where you have been, and where you want to go
* Double tap a graph to share your progress via Facebook, Twitter, Email, or Messages
* Toggle units between lbs and kg
* Export all weight entries and share via email.
* Add in your historical measurements to have all of your readings in one app.
* Protect your measurements via Touch ID / Passcode. Off by default, protection can be enabled if you have Touch ID / Passcode enabled on your device.
Let Goal Weight be your companion on a journey to weight mastery.
See full demos, screen shots, and videos at http://goallineapps.com/app/goal-weight/