Got a Paradox home alarm system? Then you need House Alarm. Supports background remote control for no hassle arming changes. Instant Alarm Notifications. Beautifully designed with native iPad support.
by Gianmarco Di Loreto - Version 1.2 - Mar 2, 2014
Nice App! Faster than the original Paradox App, and new features are coming to perfectly match it.
by Stefan.tonea - Version 1.6 - May 16, 2014
Excellent app. It's the only one which sends notifications - arm/disarm/events/alerts for Paradox alarm systems.
1. "One Touch" arming. Its never been easier to change your arming mode. Open the app, touch and close. House Alarm takes care of the rest.
2. Supports iOS Push Notifications. Receive an instant notification when your alarm is triggered. Configure the notification types you want to receive i.e. system trouble.
3. Home Automation. Control things like lights, gates, pool pumps and irrigation systems. Can also be used to create a Panic button which can instantly activate a panic zone! (This feature makes use of the 2 I/O ports on the IP150 module. Requires additional wiring by your installer).
4. Check if a zone is open, closed, bypassed, in alarm or in an error state.
5. View all system errors e.g. Power Failure.
6. View all stored system events e.g. Check when an alarm was activated or when a zone was opened or closed (IP150 only).
7. Quickly switch between different alarm systems.
8. Supports systems with 1 to 8 partitions.
9. Use with a static IP Address or *any* DNS provider such as NO-IP.com.
10. Optional Passcode Lock with Touch ID support to protect the app from unwanted users.
11. Add an unlimited number of alarm systems.
IMPORTANT: This app is designed to work with the Paradox IP100 and IP150 Internet modules. You must have this hardware for the app to work with your alarm system. Zone Bypass and PGM are NOT currently supported. This is a limitation of the IP module web interface. If Paradox adds these functions to the web interface so will we!