Published for the residence of the French contemporary artist Claude Lévêque at Le Louvre Museum, the app provides a comprehensive panorama of the artist ’s work. Many high quality documents are highlighted by a dedicated design and ergonomics. The app will follow the evolution of the artist's projects by regular updates.
A unique experience serving a protean contemporary work.
Discover through different scenario :
• a selection of more than one hundred works
• twenty videos about major installations
• a reproduction of fifteen publications
• an exclusive audio interview with the artist about music and sound in his work
• two photo reports in the artist's studio and during installation at the Louvre
• a sound performance composed by Gerome Nox
• a reproduction of a serie of invitation cards
• eleven essays by experts specialized in the work of the artist: Bruce Benderson , Christian Bernard , Nicolas Bourriaud , Timothy Chaillou , Arnaud Laporte, Michel Nurisdany , Philippe Régnier , Eric and Diane Troncy Watteau.
• fifteen mysterious areas
The app will follow the evolution of the artist's projects by regular updates.
Available in French and English
A project designed and developed by ABM Studio