The Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) is a computer-based standardized examination for prospective medical students in the United States and Canada. It is designed to assess problem solving, critical thinking, written analysis and knowledge of scientific concepts and principles.
The Ascent MCAT Physics App presents a clear, insightful, and comprehensive analysis of MCAT physics. This app takes a conceptual approach to MCAT physics, challenging you to learn concepts instead of simply memorizing facts. Set up in an easy-to-follow format, even students who struggle with physics will be able to follow, understand, and master the logical explanation of each key concept. Plus, you won’t be bored to death by dry, text-book writing; Dr. Biehle’s lively prose and subtle wit make this challenging topic more palatable.
The app contains easy-to-understand concept reviews, 49 MCAT-style passages, 500 challenging MCAT-style practice problems, detailed step-by-step solutions to all problems, illustrations and tables to focus and clarify key ideas and concepts and much , much more!
• 49 passages, 500 challenging MCAT-style practice problems
• Real-time feedback and performance analysis – instantly know your competency!
• Track your progress at the chapter and category level
• Create your own flashcards – test yourself and your friends!
• Real time percentile scores allow comparing your score with other app users
• Share with friends using Social Media Features
Download this comprehensive MCAT test prep app now and test your mastery of the MCAT today!