The first clinically validated iPad Audiometer. Both FDA and Health Canada listed; SHOEBOX can be used for diagnostic threshold testing and for hearing screening. Smart ambient noise monitoring makes it valid for use outside of a sound booth.
• Conforms to current ANSI, OSHA, HIPAA, and CSA requirements
• Secure web portal to back up and manage patient data and audiograms
• Automated and manual testing modes (Pro Edition)
• Built-in questionnaires to capture hearing health background information
• Pure Tone Average (PTA) automatically calculated and listed for each ear
• Testing types include Air conduction, Bone conduction (Pro edition), and Speech discrimination (Pro Edition)