With Avatier Single Sign-On (SSO), you can:
• Leverage your native on-premise accounts and passwords for your cloud SSO solution.
• Stop paying for unused software licenses.
• Automate SSO app provisioning.
• Force users to agree to enterprise terms prior to using cloud application.
• Track and report end user compliance.
• Force users to sign on to a SSO virtual desktop when accessing cloud apps from outside your firewall.
• Automatically synchronize SSO passwords when directory passwords change.
• Enable SSO from any web browser.
• Enable SSO on iOS, Andriod, and Microsoft Mobile OS phones and tablets.
• Tailor your SSO Interface based on native groups, organizational units and users.
• Configure applications to automatically launch when users sign on.
• Configure applications to automatically logoff when users sign off.
• Force two-factor authentication for privileged accounts.
• Receive 24x7x356 live support.
• Choose from hundreds of categorized SSO cloud applications.
• Perform bulk SSO administration.
• Switch from icon mode to a detailed description view of your cloud applications.
• Launch SSO SAML enabled cloud apps from any browser on any web tablet or mobile phone.
The Avatier SSO app requires your company to be an Avatier customer for you to be an authorized user. See Avatier Application License Agreement for details.
Avatier is the identity management company designed for business users. Founded in 1997, Avatier automates workflow and unifies enterprise operations and compliance reviews by standardizing business processes with an IT store. Avatier’s easily extensible identity management system lowers operational costs and provides corporate governance visibility.