Path Finder app tracks, records and allows you to share your path, speed, distance with others while in drive or walk mode. Path Finder provide real time data, maps out your path, shows google path alternatives and allows you to save your route for future reference. The app uses the GPS Sensor in your phone to record the geographic statistics.
Salient Features of the Path Finder app -
- When the app launches it starts to track the path in real time.
- Displays distance traveled with speed.
- Saves the travelled route of future use.
- Share your Live path via Share id
- Track Shared Path Live
- Extensive Configuration Options
- Works on both Driving and Walking mode.
What you can do with the Path Finder app -
- For the backpackers, track your Route and record it for future reference
- Save your car or bike position. You won’t forget how to go there anymore
- Track your walk or drive
- Keep a repository of places visited
- Get alternate short route suggestions
- Share the path you reducing overhead of calls and giving/taking directions
- Track Live path shared and let your friends know where you are