Damo the Sloth
When a clan of marauding bananas, who use high-pitched screams as their main offensive weapon, attack a group of sloths as revenge for eating their relations, the sloths’ only hope is Damo, who is deaf and willing to negotiate with the bananas to find a fruity solution to the conflict.
Written and illustrated by Grant Seaborn, Clayton Geirnaert, Mitchell Perrin, Saheel Prasad and Josh Killian.
Thanks to Deputy Principal Lin Lescher.
In June 2014, Kiwa in conjunction with the Ministry of Education brought the 48HR SLAM to Howick College. Under the guidance of Luke Nola, Matthew Donaldson, Ant Sang, Glenn Wood, and Angus Blair, five students undertook an intensive two days of Digital Storytelling, culminating in this digital story told through striking artwork and narrated in the students’ own voices.
The Kiwa team then took this amazing work and assembled it in the form of the Experiential Digital Book that is in front of you. Swipe through and immerse yourself in the story, and tap on the pictures to explore hidden elements.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customise your book.
• Touch the pictures to hear different sound effects.
• See special animation effects bringing the picture to life. • Use the Colour Palette to paint each page!
Compatible with iPad,
Requires iOS 7 +
Patent Protection 532174
Patent Pending - All rights reserved
Kiwa Digital produces multi-language digital content, creates IT solutions and develops products and services for the digital publishing and entertainment industries.