The Leopard Delivery Cloud application is used by Courier and Distribution drivers s for capturing real time proof of delivery (POD). To join the Cloud Delivery community of Businesses and Drivers please visit the www.leopardsystems.com.au/clouddelivery web page, or contact Cloud Sales on 1300LEOPARD.
Leopard Delivery Cloud www.leoparddelivery.com.au has 3 subscription levels
1. Starter – Simply download the app, enter your registration details and start using it right away.
2. Courier – Send Jobs to the driver’s app for them to record PODs. Monitor progress in the Job Centre and view maps of driver locations. Various integration solutions are available for creating and despatching jobs to the drivers. *
3. Distribution – Allocate Runs to the driver’s app for them to record PODs. Monitor progress in the Job Centre and view maps of driver locations. Various integration solutions are available for creating and allocating Runs to drivers. *
To get started:
- Contact email@example.com to request a Cloud Order Form to complete and send back to the same email address.
- You will then receive your Welcome Email and gain access the Cloud Kit to train your drivers
- Drivers then download the app from the app store
- Drivers then launch the app, and enter the subscription details provided in your Welcome Email
- Drivers then login using their User ID
- Start performing Pickup and Deliveries and recoding event times, item barcodes and quantities, proof of pickup and proof of deliveries.
- You can then login to the Job Centre web portal to monitor Job and Run progress, proof of pickups/deliveries, up to the minute Maps of driver locations, Maps of Driver routes and manage users and retrieve reports
- You will receive daily emails containing information about the work the drivers performed during the day.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.