You can watch photos/videos on the cloud storage service and your iPhone/iPad. If you have a Google "Chromecast" or "Apple TV", this app sends your photo/video to the device and you can show these on your TV.
- The app works with a Google Chromecast or Apple AirPlay (Apple TV).
- iCloud support, browsing, preview and cast.
- Cast photos and videos in the cloud storage (Box, Google Drive (Photos), OneDrive, Dropbox) to your Chromecast.
- Support your 'uploads' videos in YouTube, your photos/videos on Facebook and Instagram, Flickr(**) photo, browsing, preview and cast.
- Viewing file information.
- Can create albums and organize your photos/videos into albums.
- Cast photos as a slide show to a your Chromecast device.
- Upload photo and video using iOS's built-in activities.
- Download photo/video on the cloud storage.
- You can send a link to your folder in Google Drive.
(Link sharing of the folder is on.)
* The Wifi network environment is recommended when using this app.
** Functional restriction
- photo list can be updated once every hour.
- can read until 2000 images.
- maximum size of image is 640 px.
*** There is a possibility that the service is stopped for the API rate limit.
*** This app does not yet support "require device verification" / "security" on Apple TV.