RBC EZPAY MOBILE APP
By selecting Install, you consent to the installation of RBC® EZPay, which gives you the convenience of accepting credit card payments via your mobile device. You are entitled to and consent to future updates or upgrades to RBC EZPay, which may be automatically installed as per your device or operating system default or user-initiated settings. You may withdraw your consent by deleting RBC EZPay from your device.
* Uses your RBC Merchant Account to process credit card payments
* Your money is automatically deposited to your bank account the next business day
* All major credit cards accepted
* Print, Email and/or SMS receipts
* Ideal for businesses on the go including, but not limited to, small business owners, taxi drivers, etc.
* Fast, easy, convenient, safe and secure
If you install RBC EZPay, then you must review, and are subject to, the terms and conditions found in your RBC Royal Bank Merchant Agreement.
You consent and acknowledge that RBC EZPay performs functions to access SMS and email allowing you to send receipts to your cardholder clients via text message or email. For assistance with the removal of RBC EZPay, highlight and hold down the RBC EZPay icon on your screen. There will be an 'x' mark located on the upper-right hand corner of the icon. Tap the 'x' mark and RBC EZPay will be automatically deleted from your device or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about digital channel privacy at RBC, visit http://www.rbc.com/privacysecurity/ca/online-privacy.html
Contact information for RBC Royal Bank in the Caribbean is available at: http://www.rbc.com/caribbean.html.
Select the appropriate country.
®/™ Trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.