* Right Choice for CCSS & K-12 Maths : 8th Grade
* All the 33 Topics for 8th Grade Maths
*Over 1650 Questions
*Over 45 Pages of Lessons
"Middle School - Maths : 8th Grade" is a complete resource for 8th Grade Maths. It covers all the 33 Topics.
With 50 Questions per topic it makes sure that the student gets thoroughly prepared for the exams.
Searching for the best resource for Middle School studies?
Golden Academy presents "Middle School”, a series of fully featured education apps for all the Middle School subjects, created by a group of professional teaching experts from USA and Europe with more than 30 years of experience.
Learn maths topic by topic and test your understanding in a Topic Quiz.
Once you have mastered all topics, take the Final Exam to test your proficiency in 8th Grade Maths.
The Topics are:
1. Rational and Irrational numbers
2. Approximation of Irrational numbers
5. Scientific notation
6. Operations with Scientific notation
7. Slope of Line
8. Equation of Line
9. Linear Equation
10. Solving linear equations
11. Graphical Solution for linear equations
12. Solving system of linear equations algebraically
13. Applying system of linear equations
14. Input and output values of the function
15. Comparing properties of two functions
16. Defining a linear function
17. Initial value and rate of linear function
18. Drawing and analyzing a graph
19. Transformation of lines and segments
20. Transformation of angles
21. Transformation of parallel lines
23. Transformations in the coordinate plane
25. Angle sum of a triangle
26. Pythagorean Theorem
27. Application of Pythagorean Theorem
28. Distance between two points
29. Volume of cylinders, cones, and spheres
30. Interpreting scatter plots
31. Line of best fit
32. Equation of linear model
33. Relative frequencies
▪ DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
• Question by question analysis of test results.
• Keep track of exactly how many times you tried each question and how many times you got it right.
• Time spent in answering each question.
• Whether you used the hint feature in solving the question.
• Store complete history of all the test attempts.
▪ PROGRESS GRAPH:
• Measure your progress in each topic through a slick graph
• The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
• It shows your progress in an informative graph so that you can track your weak areas and focus on them.
▪ VERY EASY TO USE:
• The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
• You don't need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
• The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input. Innovative use of iPhone's small screen real estate.