InstruNOTE Ear and Interval Training is an extremely effective and fun training course that sharpens your ear and better prepares you for music classes and qualifies you for advanced music study and performance. More than 60 complete lessons and activities included!
The FREE diagnostic quickly and painlessly identifies your strengths and weaknesses, recommending a starting level from 0 to 5. Even the most experienced musicians will find much to hone their skills, including a comprehensive primer on augmented and diminished interval systems, commonly used but rarely identified scale modes, and multi-note arpeggio and chord recognition. Perfect pitch and relative pitch is carefully identified and cultivated.
Once you choose your level, you simply have to use the app for 10 to 15 minutes a day (or several times a week), and it will automatically track your progress and bring you review and lessons that will be most helpful for you that day. Each person is unique, and InstruNOTE customizes itself to your skills!
- Short introductory course is FREE!
- More than 60 fully voiced lessons across 5 levels
- Best used in frequent (daily) but short 5 to 15 minute sessions
- Ability to read music is NOT required
- Optionally correlates your study and progress with your private music teacher by connecting your InstruNOTE Student account with their InstruNOTE Teacher account.