LogicCity is a puzzle game for all ages. It's simple in concept, easy to learn, and then gets really challenging and fun!
Like yoga or strength training for the brain. Provides a good workout, practice in problem solving, critical thinking, logic. Game play for hours without knowing the time, or daily as your mental workout.
- 110 Puzzles
- Easy to Expert level (ages 9 - 99+)
- Fun to share as a family or compete with friends via Game Center
- Train your brain - aims to build concentration, cognitive problem solving skills
- Wonderful for travel, and those inevitable wait times, or with the morning coffee / tea
- Hints available for hard puzzles or to learn how it works
- Version with no in app purchases available as LogicCity for Schools.
Designed by an experienced puzzle maker, Michel Lyons, with several popular and highly rated board puzzle games.
Comparable challenge to any puzzle game available in book stores or toy stores. With the added benefit of being able to compete with friends via game center, and carry it with you easily when you are out and about or traveling.
The puzzles are also great for children age 9+ to practice thinking and problem solving skills, attention. Building logical thinking skills is like strength training for the mind, and can help in all STEM fields. Will be loved by kids who like puzzle / strategy board games.
The puzzles go from simple to really hard, and can be fun for the hobbyist or the serious puzzle lover. Work your way through them from the start, and you'll be amazed at what you can do. Too easy to start with? Jump to the later levels straight. You get to choose!
For all puzzle lovers, it's really fun to play with them. It's a nice break when you want to put your feet up but keep your mind engaged or do something different from everyday life.
Questions, comments, suggestions - you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org