This app uses the GPS location services on your iPhone to help you determine how many Calories you burn while exercising in a manual wheelchair. It is designed for outdoor exercise.
- Simple and easy to use! Just set your weight, press Start, and begin rolling!
- Customize with your weight, as well as the weight of your wheelchair/hand-bike and other gear.
- Keeps an editable log of your exercise sessions, denoting distance, uphill climb, and Calories burned.
- Customizable for Metric or Standard units of measurement.
- It can run in the background so you can set your music,send a text message, or do anything else on your iPhone without having to stop or pause your exercise session.
- Will display a bar at the top of your home screen if it is running in the background (So you always know if it's running).
- Visit the website listed below for more detailed descriptions of the features and mechanics of the app.
For your privacy, this app does not save, use, or track your location data for any purpose other than to give you your exercise log information.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.