"Finally, a professional backing tracks solution made by pros." -Electronic Musician
▸ Featured in: Keyboard Magazine, DRUM! Magazine, Electronic Musician Magazine, Bass Musician Mag, App Advice, Discchord, Music App Blog, and more
ShowOne is the new iOS app for musicians who use backing tracks live. Never again worry about printing clicks, lugging cumbersome and expensive audio equipment to shows, or being stuck with tracks in the wrong key or tempo. ShowOne was created by an internationally known recording and touring artist and professional stage manager from the ground up with an eye toward what real musicians need.
• automatic click perfectly in sync with your music
• Control each track's tempo, pitch, volume, start and end trim independently - right from within the app
• Selectable voice count-offs for any track
• Play Through and One Shot tracks
• Choose from several custom and familiar click sounds
• Rock solid and stable - no skips or glitches
• Unlimited tracks and sets (full version)
• Import your music fast and privately from cloud (Dropbox, iCloud, etc) or iTunes File Sharing on your computer - no additional signup required (import from iTunes/Apple Music library not allowed)
• Audio is split automatically out headphone jack so the musicians and audience only hear what they need to
• Works with 3rd party interfaces like the Apogee Duet, PreSonus AudioBox iOne/iTwo, and more
▸ Features 4-channel operation! Send full stereo mix to audience with further cue routing options (*available as in-app purchase, compatible interface required)
▸ MIDI-compatible! Control ShowOne's transport with an external keyboard, drum pad or footswitch via MIDI interface (*available as in-app purchase)
• High quality time/pitch algorithm
• Change any set's song order, add or remove tracks easily
• Click Mute and Click Delay for high levels of control over your time-keeping
• Exclusive ShowOne Crosstalk Control to help reduce crosstalk or bleed when splitting out headphone jack
• Works with most audio files (WAV/AIFF/MP3/AAC), 24 bit and up to 96k
• Clear and intuitive user interface - easy to read in high pressure live situations
• Big, striking Transport for ease of control
• Bar Counter, Tempo and Pitch displays so you always know where you are
• Show and Set View: two different viewing modes to suit individual needs during shows or rehearsals
• Free version is full-featured, limited to 2 user tracks at a time
VERSATILE AND DEPENDABLE
• iPhone® | iPad® | iPod touch®
• Simple enough for beginners, powerful enough for the pros.
• Great for drummers, keyboard players, guitar or bass players, musical directors - whoever deals with backing tracks!
• National touring acts, local/regional bands, cover bands, church bands, solo artists, street performers, theater troupes - anything!
• AND - it works as a solid backup solution for more advanced setups
• AND - it’s an excellent practice tool as well! Speed up and slow down tracks with metronome for learning parts, change the pitch, etc.
MORE PRAISE FOR SHOWONE
▸ "...it will probably pay for itself in convenience before you finish your first gig." - Music App Blog
▸ "ShowOne is the perfect tool for running tracks on stage or in rehearsal - no need to invest in a bunch of new gear!" - Nick Wheeler, All-American Rejects
▸ "ShowOne elegantly takes care of a problem that we've had for decades: how to handle monitoring backing tracks and click tracks onstage." - Electronic Musician
- - - - - - - - - -
We've got many more features coming to ShowOne in the future - be sure to check the in-app Store for the latest.
Head to www.ShowOneApp.com, check out the vids and FAQs, or drop us a line. We'd love to hear from you! And please LEAVE A REVIEW after you've used the app for a bit. Be sure to follow us on the socials too for the latest info and tidbits: