This app is your official guide to the 2016 Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Fest.
- Breaking News: Keep up with news and festival announcements.
- Tasting Journal: View a comprehensive list of all the beers being poured at the fest; sort them into beers you want to try and those you’ve sampled; sort beers based on categories and/or flavor profiles, rate beers, record your tasting notes and check-in via Untappd.
- Breweries: Check out the official who's who of brewers in attendance for this year's fest.
- Restaurants: See our lineup of some of the Central Coast's best chefs and eateries.
- Festival Schedule: Learn more about our music lineup, behind the beer sessions and more.
- Map: Enjoy a handy interactive map of the festival grounds.
- People's Choice: Vote for the 2016 FWIBF "Best Brewery" and "Best Restaurant" right from the app.
"The Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Fest was born from a dream of creating a world class festival featuring not only the best brewers in the world, but brewers whom we feel are leaders in the craft beer revolution. These are folks of like mind and spirit, some new friends some of many years, who share our same passion for making craft beer and sharing it with the world. This is a day where we can all put down our sales and marketing pitches and simply commune and share our beers and stories with people who are truly interested in craft beer. The ground rules are simple: bring a session beer and a special beer accompanied by the artisan who created it. Brewers, their beers, good music and folks who care.
We welcome you to an annual celebration of craft beer, right here in our hometown of Paso Robles. A place that we are very proud to call our home."
~ Matthew Brynildson // Brewmaster // Firestone Walker Brewing Company