If you have passwords that you use at work and you can't risk exposing them by accident, this app will ensure that your iPhone is at the proper location before allowing the GeoLocked passwords to be accessed. You must have either the iPhone + Location or the iPhone + Apple Watch to access the GeoLocked records. Easy two step authentication.
1. To add a new password record Press the + in the top right hand corner.
2. Add a record name and press GeoLock on the top.
3. Select the radius for geofence by moving slider left or right
4. Press save.
5. A lock icon will appear next to records that have been locked with GPS coordinates.
The record is now locked to your current location and can't be opened outside of the geofence. Your information is all stored locally in the iPhone, no cloud!
1. To remove a GeoLock from a record you must be physically at the location you've locked it to.
2. Select the record and press Edit
3. Press the GeoLock button. The map and GeoLock will disappear and your record can be accessed from any location again.