Let’s admit it! At times switching phones is quite annoying for a plethora of users out there. Notably, without the data, you cannot even call others as your contact list would not be present in the new device. Hence, if you are updating from an old Android device to a new Samsung phone, it is imperative on your part to transfer data to new Android phone. It is a widely accepted fact among many users that moving data from one phone to the other is a challenging proposition. Owing to the rapid development of technology, nowadays you can transfer text messages from android to android without much fuss. Here is the list of ways with the help of which you can transfer data from your old Android device to a new Samsung device.
When you are on the lookout to transfer text messages to new phone as well as other data, dr.fone- Switch is the most appropriate application. It phone file transfer application which is ideal for both Android and Mac platforms. It is important here to note that dr.fone- Switch is the part of the toolkit of dr.fone. It is a perfect option to transfer data from old Android device to a Samsung device.
More than 7000 smartphones and tablets are compatible with the dr.fone- Switch application. It also has extensive support for a variety of cellular carriers which is simply awesome. The process of using this tool is pretty simple and straightforward. If you are connecting your old Android device to a new Samsung smartphone, you have to enable USB debugging. Once the two devices are connected, you can simply start with the process of data transfer. It is free of ads and easy to get started with.
Samsung Smart Switch- An east-to-use Android transfer app
After buying your new Samsung phone, you will find an OTG cable in the package. With this cable and the Samsung Smart Switch app, you can transfer data from your old device to a new Samsung device. Let’s explore the steps with the help of which you can transfer text messages from android to android.
- Download and install the Samsung Smart Switch from Google Play. Subsequently, lauch the application on your new Samsung device.
- If you want to transfer data with USB cable, you have to select the USB CABLE option from the application
- In the next step, you have to tap on Trust and then Next. Then select transfer to commence with the process of data transferring
- On the other hand, if you wish to transfer data wirelessly, launch the dr.fone- Switch app and tap on Wireless. You have to next tap on the receive option to select the Android Device. After the connection is successful, you can execute message transfer.
Google Drive is one of the easiest ways to facilitate data transfer
Almost every Android device comes equipped with Google Drive application. Interestingly, you can also use the Google Drive app to facilitate data transfer between two Android devices. Once you have saved the files on Google Drive, you can easily access them from anywhere. Though not that efficient like the dr.fone- Switch application, it can help you to transfer files and messages without much fuss. The Google Drive supports a variety of file formats and types. It also supports images, audio and archives.
Transfer fata with the help of Cloneit
If you are on the lookout for android data transfer, Cloneit is quite appropriate for that. Moreover, with Cloneit, you can transfer up to 12 types of data. It is also very easy to operate. Interestingly, you would not require a data connection when you are transferring files with this application. It has the wireless transfer feature with speeds up to 20 MBPS. It also supports an array of file types and formats.
What makes dr.fone standout among all other cloning apps?
Unarguably, dr.fone is one of the best applications out there with the help of which you can transfer data from your old device to the new Samsung device. The below-mentioned list illustrates the need to opt for the dr.fone- Switch application.
- It functions directly and also helps in transferring data between two cross operating devices
- It is fully compatible with all major network providers
- It is fully compatible with Samsung’s UI and Android 8.0
- It is also compatible with Windows 10 and Mac 10.13
With the help of dr.fone- Switch application, you can transfer files of various formats and types. You can download this tool for free which would assist you with secure file transfer.