The best blackjack apps for iPhone
There’s no reason to travel to the casino in order to test your luck on the blackjack table. This list of apps is dedicated to all things blackjack related, giving you the gameplay you know and love right on your mobile device. Check out the sleek and realistic graphics, the challenges offered, a variety of themes, and the ability to “win big” in a virtual sense. These mobile versions of the game often end up being just as fun and challenging as the real thing.
25 Jun 2021, by  Cherry Mae Torrevillas
The Riverboat Gambler app is our favourite card game app, offering 4, and rising, versions of Blackjack. The developer is very passionate about the casino category and has years of experience in that environment. What we really like are the strong reviews, frequent updates and that the developer is very active in replying to comments on the AppStore. Indeed, many of the updates are from user requests. More than just your standard card playing app with 33 different games to play.
- Great for practicing gameplay while not at a real casino
- Detailed instructions on each game and the rules for it
- Sets of achievements for each game
- A comprehensive app
Blackjack BS is a game as well as a tool that helps you mastering basic strategy. Basic strategy is a result of probability and computer simulation. It gives you the best move (Hit, Stand, Double, Split or Surrender) to increase your chances of winning on blackjack tables. Don’t want be an idiot anymore when facing the blackjack dealer, start practicing now. Like other skills, the more you play, the better you get. Good luck and enjoy you blackjack journey.
- Blackjack strategy trainer
- Blackjack practice
- Learn when you should surrender
- Master basic strategy
Win BIG at your next casino trip by playing this good Blackjack app for iPhone app, with the best casino-style experience. Learn to master the most popular card game found in casinos all over the world, from the best Blackjack developer in the App Store. There’s more to this Blackjack app than just Hit or Stand. Just like a real casino, you have the option to split, double down, and even take insurance!
- Card counting feature
- Multiple table options
- Option to play 1 to 8 decks
- Come back every few hours for BONUS chips
- Toggle strategic Advice on or off to get real-time feedback as you play
Forget buying additional chips with this blackjack app for iPhone. Just download and start playing right away. The game has popular Las Vegas casino style rules, beautiful card tables with Retina display and optimized, simple game controls that are easy to play, view your stats over time, double down, splits, insurance and surrender are all available. The deck shuffle animation is cool, you can customize the options with hints, music and more. Chips go from singles up to millions and there’s a help screen for those that don’t know how to play blackjack. An in-app purchase for premium version is available.
- No chip buying, Free blackjack game
- Traditional rules including insurance, surrender, splits
- Retina display, optimized, nice looking tables
- View your stats, Customize options, Help screen
- In-app purchase for premium version
The Blackjack Trainer 21 app by Hornet ventures gives amateurs like most of us are, the knowledge and skills to make the right plays and learn how to play blackjack. Knowing when to stand, stick, double or surrender to most of us, is a guess based on emotions, gut feeling or what we think is the correct move. By learning the tactics, the risks are drastically reduced and the chances of winning are maximized. Getting feedback from the app and learning from it changes the game. No longer do we need to base decisions on chance.
- Know when to stick, double or surrender
- Get feedback on your plays
- Works for all versions of BlackJack
- Learn to play like a professional
The Blackjack – Free Casino Style Blackjack 21 Gambling Simulator app stays true to the feel, rules and betting structure of the blackjack game. Offering high quality graphics with authentic casino sounds, the developers have done a good job of making the app feel real. Play follows genuine casino Blackjack rules with insurance paying the standard 2:1 pay-out, and the dealer sticking on 17.
- Authentic look and feel
- Great graphics
- Tapping actions replicate the real casino play
- Many different table themes
The Blackjack Online – just Like Vegas app does a good job of replicating the atmosphere and feeling of playing Blackjack in a Las Vegas casino. Starting off with offering $5 worth of free chips to new signups, the blackjack multiplayer app constantly has daily bonuses and giveaways of free chips. It’s also nice to see the developers reply to comments in iTunes. Shows that they care, unlike so many developers nowadays.
- Authentic feel to the gameplay and environment
- Lots of bonuses to keep you involved
- Play with players from around the world
- Nice graphics
For those looking to learn how to play Blackjack, this app is the ideal purchase as it will teach you strategies to play the game. It begins by teaching you all the game rules, and then put you right into a training game to help you practice. There are basic strategy flashcards included in the app for quick revision, and tips will be given to you as you play. Your performance on each game is recorded to ensure you are making progress, and a score is given at the end. The blackjack app is professionally designed and has some beautiful retina-display graphics that will make learning an enjoyable experience for you.
- Learn to play BlackJack
- Basic strategies
- Training flash cards
- Test games and score monitoring
- Beautiful pro graphics
BC Blackjack app for iPhone offers a realistic blackjack experience that users are praising. The app features full sized cards, chips and 3D rendered tables. If you are new or need to improve your skills, this app has a built-in trainer and basic strategy cards to help you learn new and proven strategies. The gameplay is realistic, there are advanced plays, free chips without waiting and more. An in-app purchase for the Pro version opens up more features like tables with higher limits, customizable table settings, practice modes, speed deal and you can remove ads. BC Blackjack brings the casino experience to you.
- A realistic casino experience
- Cool graphics, Full sized cards, 3D tables
- Built in trainer, Learn basic strategies
- In-app purchase for Pro version, Remove ads
- Pro version has many more great features
This app takes card counting for Blackjack and turns it into a fun, engaging game for users to enjoy and learn how to count cards. There’s a study guide to learn card counting, tutorials to demonstrate card counting techniques, multiple practice modes, learn strategies for Hi-Lo, keep track of your high scores, move up the leaderboards with Game Center and more. The app has some wonderful graphics that are HD retina. The is a free blackjack app, but it does have some limitations. Users will need to upgrade to the pro version for full access to all the features.
- Learn how to count cards for blackjack
- An app that makes card counting into a game
- Multiple practice modes, Keep track of scores
- Game Center integration with leaderboards
- Free app with an upgrade to full version
Now that you have the card counting down, learn how to apply those skills with a blackjack app that teaches you the best way to play each hand. You can practice any kind of hand or choose specific ones that you want to improve on with immediate feedback. The app is fast and simple, teaches perfect strategies, has detailed stats, one tap access, customize hand types, customize table rules and a sharing function. There are no in-app purchases and most users claim they learn rather quickly by using this app.
- Teaches you basic blackjack strategies
- Fast and simple to play or learn
- Detailed stats, One tap access, Immediate feedback
- Practice in general or choose specific hands
- No in-app purchases, Customizable options
Here's a blackjack app that is built for the true blackjack players and enthusiasts out there who are looking for an entertaining way to enjoy it on their mobile device. The Blackjack 21 Pro app features all kinds of realistic and impressive looking graphics, gesture controls, and the ability to customize the rules. If you're new to the game there is a "Mastering the Game" section that will take you through all the basics you need. You can even learn how to count cards if you like. This one keeps track of your statistics and you can enjoy battles against your friends in the Game Center.
- The game can be enjoyed by beginners and advanced players
- You can customize the rules
- You can learn how to play the game and count cards
- Challenge your friends through the Game Center
- In-app purchases for chips and to remove ads