Staying up-to-date on the latest gadget news and happenings isn’t always easy considering technology and trends seem to be changing on a constant basis. This list of apps is designed to help you find all the latest news, reviews, trends, and more with very little effort on your part. Now you can feed into your passion for all things tech-related and be sure you always have the latest information.
The best iPad apps for gadgets
5 Aug 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Discover cutting edge products at affordable prices with the Gearbest app, the good iPad app for gadgets, which is specializing in mobile phones, consumer electronics, smart home, computer products, appliances, drones, and all kinds of cool gadgets, such as 3d printers, laser engravers, electronic scooters etc. You can find the newest products from top brands, as well as emerging brands that are unique, extraordinary and available at great prices. Browse the app network of diverse jobs. Use our app to:
- $3 of coupons for new users
- Super deals with most suitable price
- Constant coupon giveaways, discounts, flash & daily deals
- Community which helps you making the right shopping decision
- Daily Lucky Draw to get the gifts for all members
- Daily Sign in to get GB Points
Tech News Tube, the iPad app for gadget news is a series of news. The Tech News app aggregates the news aggregators to bring you the latest technology headlines around the clock. Tech News Tube allows you to stay on top of the latest tech news and rumours in one elegantly designed reader. Finger swipe your way through the day's headlines and read articles via the full screen browser. Share, tweet, and save your favorite stories with the tap of a button.
- Over 30+ media sources including leading tech sites and blogs
- Stay on top of the latest tech news
- Share, tweet, and save your favorite stories with the tap of a button
- Read all of your favorite tech sites news feed right within the app
This app is for those who are keen on gadgets and gizmos. Learn and discover more with the app.
App for gadgets Top Stuff-Here they are, G&G's rankings of the best cell phones, TVs, computers, tablets, cameras, video cameras, media players, audio systems and games and gaming accessories.
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
- Read the latest and past issues of the magazine
- Interesting articles curated for you
- ezRead 2.0 optimized for smartphone reading
Get trending products at 50-80% OFF what you would pay at your local stores. Get the smartest deals on headphones, watches, speakers, phone upgrades, car accessories, and electronics directly on your phone. You go directly to the manufacturers to get the best deals on stuff you want. So don't get up, keep sitting and shop smart and we'll take care of the rest. Geek Smarter Shopping app review
- Take the mall with you wherever you go
- Over a million trendy and unique products daily
- Flash deals and discounts up to 80%
- Personalized feeds with products picked just for you
Gadget fiends love very little more than gadgets, though reading about gadgets is a close second. Gadgets 360 is a gadget lovers’ best friend with a fantastic trove of techy news, analysis, reviews, opinion, and more, from one of India’s most followed websites for tech news. Features include exclusive content, videos, breaking news, and more. Users can set notifications to get updates on tech topics of interest as soon as news breaks, or utilize the handy tablet and mobile finder, which will recommend a device tailored to your specific budget and needs. Gadgets 360 is always free, so add it to your iPad today.
- Fun for gadget lovers
- Tech news website
- Exclusive content
- Breaking tech news notifications
- Free iPad app for gadgets
Give your inner geek some retail therapy with Touch of Modern, the leading site in North America for online shopping. If you are looking for tech, fashion, furniture, accessories, and more, Touch of Modern is a terrific source to browse modern products sourced from all over the world. Users will enjoy up to 80% off designer items, and get first access to time-limited promotions. Products are curated by experts, and new items are added daily. If retail therapy is your go-to vice, check out Touch of Modern and window shop or purchase straight from your iPad, anywhere you go. Touch of Modern: Shopping app review
- Online shopping app
- Browse and shop modern products
- Fashion, tech, accessories, and more
- New items added daily
- Free tech shopping app for iPad
Brick and mortar shopping is so 20th century. Savvy millennials use Banggood for the best bargains in tech, fashion, gadgets, and more. Browse all of your favorite categories from the comfort of anywhere you can take your iPad! Listing are deeply discounted and include accurate and helpful reviews. Like your favorites and keep a list of everything your heart desires. Keep up with the latest in fashion and technology trends by checking daily for new listings. Users collect Banggood points every time they make a purchase. The app works beautifully and makes searching and shopping smooth and satisfying.
- Best bargains in tech and fashion
- Browse your favorite categories
- Tap to favorite items
- Collect Banggood points
- Free gadget app for iPad
Do you have a favorite source for tech news or do you find yourself hopping from site to site trying to catch up on everything? The Gadget News app attempts to be a complete solution by providing users with news, reviews, updates, and even rumors. The news feed is simple to read because there are no repeated stories which can clutter it up. Some of the standout features here include access to the social news feed, a read-it-later feature, push notifications, a news summary which is great when pressed for time, you can comment on articles, and you can block sources if you want.
- The app is user-friendly and quick to browse through
- There are push notifications and you can mark stories as read-it-later
- Get access to social news feeds
- Comment on articles
- Get the latest news, reviews, updates, and rumors
Having access to the latest technology news is a top priority for plenty of people and if that sounds like you then the TechPort app could act as a wonderful tool. This app is constantly working to find you the news by gathering what it can from such sources as The Next Web, Ars Technica, Engadget, TechCrunch, and The Verge. What's cool is that you can customize your experience by picking sources as favorites. There are more than 60 sources that the app uses. If you come across an article that interests you but you don’t have time to read it just mark it as “read it later”.
- The app gathers the news from more than 60 top sources
- You can mark sources as favorites
- You can mark stories as read it later
- The app is quick and simple to browse